HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NOLLYWOOD ACTOR IME “BISHOP” UMOH

umahiprince.blogspot.com

Nollywood actor, comedian and a lovely father, Ime Umoh is not a new face in the Nollywood indystry. Born August 30, Bishop is from a polygamous home but is the first child of his mother.

He hails from Ikot Nsit Ibom Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State and graduated from the University of Uyo where he studied Philosophy. The great philosopher is mostly known as Bishop while others call him Okon Lagos.

Bishop took to him Instagram account to wish him a happy birthday and also thank God for the man he is today.

He wrote:

Thank you Jesus for making me the man I am today. He got me Ma pretty wife. He got me my lil' angel Juanita and he got me U. I am happy with me. I am proud of the man I've become. I'm thankful I'm alive. I'm grateful I'm hale and hearty. It's my birthday today and I just looked into the mirror and I said to myself "Happy Birthday Bishop"



Happy Birthday From Umahiprince's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment