ANOTHNY JOSHUA ─ I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK INTO THE RING


https://umahiprince.blogspot.com/2017/09/anothny-joshua-im-looking-forward-to.html

Anthony Oluwafemi Olaseni Joshua, MBE is a British professional boxer. He is currently a unified world heavyweight champion, having held the IBF title since 2016, and the WBA and IBO titles since April 201.
Joshua promised to exhibit a new refined style in his fifth world title fight against Bulgarian Kubrat Pulev. he also revealed that he is getting himself prepared for the bout in a special way.

According to Joshua, “I’m looking forward to getting back into the ring. As soon as my last fight was over, I wanted to know what was next,”

“I’ve been ticking over; I’ve been training after I left the body to recover. I am looking forward to expressing a different approach. I want to show what I have learned from my last fight.

“It is about finesse and out-classing your opponents, but if I have to go to war, I can go to war. I’m prepared to go into the trenches.

“But sometimes I can be smart and wise and take an opponent out without going to the trenches. I just look for the win one way or the other.




No comments:

Post a Comment