Here’s What Nollywood Actress Joke Jigan, Said To Her Husband On His Born Day





 Here’s What Nollywood Actress Joke Jigan, Said To Her Husband On His Born Day

Amazing Nollywood Diva and producer, Joke Jigan, known as Bisola Beyonce, is a Yoruba actress and a lovely wife to the husband Jeg.


Jigan took to Instagram to share stunning photo of  her husband, Jeg, as he turns a year older today. Outside wishing her husband a happy birthday, she also revealed the real nature of their relationship and how their make up sex is always fire.

She wrote;
“Yes we fight, pride sets in sometimes, we won’t talk for days! I hate it when we do that anyways but the make up sex is always fire, I love it when the “Baby am sorry and I love u” text comes in trust me , I can’t love u less honey HBD my king”


No comments:

Post a Comment