Bride Arrested 24 Hours To Her Wedding With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation




https://umahiprince.blogspot.com/2017/10/bride-arrested-24-hours-to-her-wedding-with-another-boyfriend-during-cult-initiation.html

31-years-Nigeria lady by name, Bose Christopher, has been arrested  24 hours before her proposed wedding introduction for alleged involvement in cultism.

she was arrested by the Federal Special Anti-Squad, FSARS, during the initiation of cult members in a hotel.

It was gathered that he has gone to the initiation ceremony with a boyfriend when she was arrested alongside other suspected cultists.
The accused spoke with PremiumTimes on Wednesday while being paraded alongside 30 other members of the cult group‎ at the police headquarters, Eleweran in Abeokuta. .

“It is true, I went with my boyfriend to the party and it is also true that my wedding introduction was scheduled to hold the following day I went to the ceremony with my boyfriend,” she said. .

But Miss Christopher denied being a member of the cult group or knowing that her boyfriend, who she claimed she started a relationship with two weeks earlier, was a cultist. .

“I met him (boyfriend) about two weeks ago and I never knew he is a cult member. He just called me after I closed from the shop to join him at the party,” she said‎. .

The suspect who claimed to be a fashion designer, also disclosed that her intended husband‎ had since stopped communicating with her since her arrest by the police.


No comments:

Post a Comment