I Joined Robbery Gang To Pay My Wife’s N300k Bride Price


https://umahiprince.blogspot.com/2017/10/i-joined-robbery-gang-to-pay-my-wifes-N300-bride-price.html
Ondo state Police command has arrested four suspected armed robbers on Wednesday who had been terrorizing the state recently. The four suspects includes,  Ezenwa Raphael, Chukwuma Okoro, Chukwudi Oruma and Thomas Onofuapo.

Chukwuma Okoro has confessed that he got himself involved in the robbery to enable him pay up the wife bride price which is the sum of N300,000.


The Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Femi Joseph said okoro was allegedly attacked a girl who was carrying a sum of N500,000 to the bank and as he was trying to forcefully collect the money from the girl, he was arrested by the passer-by. He also added that a pistol and five carriages were found on him.

The suspect said, it was his effort to satisfy his wife and to pay for her N300,000 bride price that pushed him to robbery. He also said, "i have never stolen in my life, this is the first time, she ran away from my house since three weeks ago and I have been begging her to come back, so I started looking for money to pay her bride price before she comes back."


No comments:

Post a Comment