Here’s What Actress Adesiyan Said To Nigeria Lady Who Criticized Her Outfit To The Sarali’s Wedding






Just in, popular Nollywood actress Adesiyan, shared a photo of her outfit to Saraki's wedding which  got people talking.

Few hours later Nigeria lady took to IB9JA to drop her view concerning the outfit and here is what she said:





Still did not end with the view, Nollywood actress Adesiyan took to her Instagram page and replied to the above comment on her outfit.

She wrote:

Normally I wouldn't do this but I have time today. This lady went on @instablog9ja to criticise my dress with so much emotional attachment. I understand its jealously that pushed you @l.a.r.d.i.v.a looking at how young you are, your boobs already a fallen nation and I'm here everything intact in the right places. Pele you hear😗😗



Here's what she shared: 





No comments:

Post a Comment