Photos: President Buhari Rocks Sneakers On Traditional Outfit As He Inspect His Farm In Katsina State




President Buhari pictured  inspecting his farm in his hometown, Daura, Katsina state. 
this was made known when he shared photos from his visit and also shared on his vision for Nigeria. On his twitter page. 

He wrote
'I'm spending a few days at home in Daura before I travel to France for the One Planet Summit. Today I paid a visit to my farm. I grow fruits & vegetables,& keep cattle. I hope this will inspire one more person to take up farming. My vision is for a country that grows what it eats'

President Buhari rocks sneakers on traditional outfit as he inspect his farm in Katsina state

President Buhari rocks sneakers on traditional outfit as he inspect his farm in Katsina state


President Buhari rocks sneakers on traditional outfit as he inspect his farm in Katsina state

Here's what he shared:

President Buhari rocks sneakers on traditional outfit as he inspect his farm in Katsina state 

No comments:

Post a Comment