JAMB Postpones UTME Mock Examination For 2018




The 2018 JAMB UTME Mock examination which was earlier scheduled to hold between January 22 and 24 has been moved to the first week in February.

The reason for the postponement was necessitated by the fact that some of the CBT centres located within campuses cannot be used due to the ongoing strike action by NASU.


However, the date for the main examination which was earlier scheduled to commence on March 9th, 2018 and end on March 17th, 2018 remains the same. 

So far, 283,319 out of the expected 2 million candidates have registered for the 2018 UTME.

2 comments:

  1. The rate at which jamb is suffering students this days is too bad, first it was mick exam postponed now the students cannot access their results
    https://www.ariyatech.com.ng/2019/05/winter-is-coming-in-oau-as-cultist.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG~!!!!! into your huge blog for almost the last hour.|I think the admin of this website is really working a lot.|Thanks for posting this up on your blog.|I am surprised at how slow your article loaded on my lap top.|Thank you for writing these great website.|The shorter response is that I don't know very much about the subject, a longer answer is that I'm going to understand what I'm able to Thanks for this post. I found it to be very encouraging. I really learned a lot because of you.

    my weblog: 출장안마
    (jk)

    ReplyDelete