Pastor, Wife And Twins Survives An Accident On Their Way To Lagos For Dedication


 https://umahiprince.blogspot.com/2018/01/pastor-wife-and-twins-survives-accident-on-their-way-to-lagos-for-dedication.html


Nigeria pastor known as Pastor Innocent Chinedu and family survived an accident that occurred on their way to Lagos or his twins dedication.

According to him, Before getting to Benin, his  evangelism Leader who drove the car could not understand what happened to him,the next thing they saw, car began to somersault about 6times,

 Pastor, Wife And Twins Survives An Accident On Their Way To Lagos For Dedication Pastor, Wife And Twins Survives An Accident On Their Way To Lagos For Dedication

Pastor Innocent took to Facebook to share the wonderful testimony and wrote:

Good God
Thanking God U know is my language
THE CAR WAS SQUEEZED,
TURNED 6times,
THE TYRES WERE UP,
GLASSES WERE BROKEN,
WE WERE STILL INSIDE THE CAR(me,my wife, my twins & favour my daughter,& Tolu that drove)..
FINALLY
WE CAME OUT ALIVE
NO SCRATCH
NO BROKEN BONES
NO NOTHING


 Pastor, Wife And Twins Survives An Accident On Their Way To Lagos For Dedication

THE FULL STORY....
I was on my way to Lagos with my twins and wife for the dedication of my children.
Before getting to Benin,
my evangelism Leader who drove the car could not understand what happened to him,the next thing we saw car began to somersault about 6times,
NOTE: WE WERE IN THE CAR UNTIL It LANDED.
BUT THE GOD OF MY FATHER DR CHRIS OKAFOR WAS WITH US..
 Pastor, Wife And Twins Survives An Accident On Their Way To Lagos For Dedication

 Here's what he shared: 


No comments:

Post a Comment