Bobrisky Takes The Responsibility Of Making Nina Hair Every Week For 6 Months





Popular Nigeria cross-dresser, Okuneye Idris Olarenwaju, AKA Bobrisky, has promised to take the responsibility of making the hair of one of the just concluded BBN2018 house mate know as Nina.

Bobrisky statement this in his Instagram account just to prove to his fans how much he loves Nina.

Read also:

Bobrisky In Red Outfit As He Plan To Tour Europe Soon - Umahiprince'sblog



He wrote;

Wow @nina_ivy_ looking so beautiful in her 32inches human hair from @creamyshair. My hairstylist are the best 😍😍😍😍😍wait for Nina look tommorrow. Nina I'm responsible for making ur hair every week for 6month. Tolu is coming to style with mad outfit soon honey. I love u Nina u can't imagine 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍.Ask me anything Nina I'm here for u.
Nina see u soon. I love u die 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍. I'm taking up all ur responsibilities wen it comes to SLAYING. Check ur phone dear @creamyshairare coming to slay ur hair dis evening. I love u


Here's what he shared: 





No comments:

Post a Comment