I Bought Made In Nigeria Car, Made In Aba Clothes Because I Believe In Nigeria ─ Senator Ben

Kindly share this post to enable other have access to this information. Click below. Thanks and happy reading!!!

I Bought Made In Nigeria Car, Made In Aba Clothes Because I Believe In Nigeria ─ Senator Ben

I Bought Made In Nigeria Car, Made In Aba Clothes Because I Believe In Nigeria ─ Senator Ben



Benedict Murray-Bruce, is a Nigerian business magnate and politician. He is the founder of Silverbird Group. A member of the People's Democratic Party, he was elected to the Senate of Nigeria in March 2015, and currently represents the Bayelsa East constituency, in Bayelsa State, Nigeria.

The senator, who was born in Lagos stated in his twitter account that he bought made in nigeria cars and Aba cloth becausen he believe in nigeria. He also stated that nigerians can onlyn grow it economy when they start patronizing their own made good.


Senator Ben added that the reason why he started #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira campaign, was as a result of high valve he placed on nigeria made goods.

He Wrote:



I bought made in Nigeria @innosonvehicles and made in Aba clothes because I believe in Nigeria. That’s why I started #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira campaign. We can’t grow our economy from abroad. We can only grow if we patronise our own goods. @NGSuperEagles could’ve been made in Aba.

He shared:





Don't forget to check out our educational blog, click here. You can also like our Facebook page for instant updates from this blog, click here

We promise to always provide current and credible news.

Please visit again

Click here to visit our homepage and view more posts for the day. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment