Banky w one year wedding anniversary message to Adesua is mind blowing


 Banky w one year wedding anniversary message to Adesua is mind blowing



Nigeria musician known as Banky W took to his Instagram to pen down a mind warming one-year wedding anniversary message.

Banky said, in as much the first year of marriage is supposed to be the hardest to get used to, yet the past 365  have been by far the best year of his life and he so thank God for spending it with his wife.


He wrote:


Some say the 1st year of marriage is supposed to be the hardest to get used to.. That adjustment into sharing your space/world with someone is supposed to be difficult.

Yet somehow, the past 365 days have been.. BY FAR.. the best year of my life. I'm so thankful that I found you. You were worth the wait. You are worth the effort. You are everything I hoped for, and much more than I deserve. Thank you for loving me and inspiring me. Thank you for being with me, and building with me.

My life is better because you're in it. In a world where most people aren't lucky enough to find someone they can tolerate, I found my destiny.
Happy Anniversary Shug. Forever's gonna be fun. In Jesus Name, Amen. 😭😍😘😁🙈 #BAAD2017 #BAAD2018 #BAADFOREVER

He shared:






A post shared by Banky W. (@bankywellington) on




No comments:

Post a Comment