Lady Narrates How she Rescue a Guy From Jungle Justice






Social media activist known as Rene the leader on Twitter took to her twitter account to pen down how she save a guy from jungle justice

According to what she tweeted, she witnessed the event while they were trying to kill him. She begged for the guy to be released and later dropped the guy at the nearest ATM stand to assist him with some money.


She also added that people were abusing her because of her action but she knows very well that she did the right thing.

She wrote:

I witnessed jungle justice 2day & I begged them to let him go. When they eventually did, I drove to the atm and gave him money. I found a keke & waited till he left cos they threatened to kill him. I was insulted for helping him but I’m hoping my act of kindness touches him



No comments:

Post a Comment