I won’t disclose those eligible to be in my new cabinet – Buhari insists


 I won’t disclose those eligible to be in my new cabinet – Buhari insists


President Muhammadu Buhari, on Sunday, returned to Nigeria after ten days trip to the United Kingdom.



The presidential jet touched down at about 6.20pm on Sunday, at the presidential wing of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International airport, Abuja.


On his return to Nigeria, the President said he is ready to settle down and swear in the new cabinet.

He, however, refused to comment on those who will make his next cabinet.

Buhari said this while fielding questions from reporters.

A reporter asked him, “What kind of people will make your next cabinet?” and he responded: “I won’t tell you.

“But I am ready to settle down and swear in the new cabinet.”

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I just wanted to compliment you on your excellent website. As of now, this is one of the most unique and informative sites that I visited this year. As you have a Fascinating content and very well laid out and it was easy to read. You should be commended for all of your efforts. Take care and I wish you the best in your current and future endeavours. 엔트리 파워 볼

    ReplyDelete