I Wasn't Raped But When My Teacher Grabbed My Tits, I Froze Out - Adesua Etomi Shares Her Own Experience Of Sexual Assault


 I Wasn't Raped But When My Teacher Grabbed My Tits, I Froze Out - Adesua Etomi Shares Her Own Experience Of Sexual Assault


Still on the rape saga, Nollywood Diva, Adesua Etomi also penned down her own experience of sexual assault as a child.

She tweet: 'mine? Lesson teacher. Man actually grabbed tits that I didn't even really have. Ran out of the house. Told my aunty. She tried to make me continue the lessons. Her exact words were 'if your teacher in school makes a pass, will you stop going to class? My mum believed me though'.


She added, 'If you haven't experienced trauma, pls shut it. I wasn't raped but when he grabbed my tits, I froze out of fear before I realised that I could run and run i did'.


Here's what she shared:




No comments:

Post a Comment