Neither Mom or Dad Lived To See This Day but I Made It and I Made It Good - An Orphan Shares Graduation Photos


 Neither Mom or Dad Lived To See This Day but I Made It and I Made It Good - An Orphan Shares Graduation Photos


An orphan known as chocolatepet has taken to her twitter account to share her graduation photos and also wished that her parent was alive to witness her great moment.

According to her, "Neither mom or dad lived to see this day but I made it and I made it good".




More photos below

  Neither Mom or Dad Lived To See This Day but I Made It and I Made It Good - An Orphan Shares Graduation Photos

  Neither Mom or Dad Lived To See This Day but I Made It and I Made It Good - An Orphan Shares Graduation Photos

  Neither Mom or Dad Lived To See This Day but I Made It and I Made It Good - An Orphan Shares Graduation Photos


Here's what she shared: 





1 comment: