#BBNaija: Nigerians React As Ike And Mercy throw shades at each other - Read Tweets Here




Nigerian has taken to their twitter account to react after Ike and mercy officially ended everything they shared together.



Read few tweets and reactions below:

@chayonwa: Mercy said Ike is desperate about 60M am I watching another #BBNaija? She is more desperate then Ike and after hearing Ike today am proud of him.

@dolapo_onipede: Ike and mercy ship is gradually sinking 🤦🏽‍♂️.but this mercy fucked up sha.there is nothing bad in wat ike said.Nigga is trying to be romantic #BBNajia

@tega4040: Mercy you are mad, Everyone is there for N60m not husband or wife. #BBNaija

@IsMeLittlesaint: Mercy: He said if I leave he'll leave with me. Diane and Elo: But that's romantic naa. Gosh! Dumbness Issa disease. 😥 #BBNaija

@daddyfrany: Mercy: This boy can sacrifice me for money
Ike:

@tega4040: Mercy you are mad. Ike came for N60m #BBNaija

@KuukuaV: You didn’t make it in America you think it is Nigeria that u will make it...Lord Jesus this is the point I gv up on this ship..to me Mercy saying Ike will Neva win 60mil if she der is the point..all he did was tell u he’s gon lv with u if u lv tomorrow..I’m fuckn done



@Annieberry44: Mercy to Ike : You will never win so long as am in this house. Except I leave before you win. You couldn't make it in America you think you will make it in nigeria?fool you want me to leave because I am your biggest threat  #BBNaija

@maryamdolce: Mercy will get a strike man🙊 Ike said let me go get a shower before you get a strike and start crying like a pussy #BBNaija




No comments:

Post a Comment