“Thank God Say I Don Turn Woman, If Not I For Don Turn Suspect By Now”- Bobrisky Reacts To Notorious CRIMINAL That Bears His Stage Name, Declared Wanted By Wike




Nigeria cross dresser known as Bobrisky, has reacted to the current trend about notorious CRIMINAL in River state bearing his stage name BOBRISKY. Read the initial post here.

Bobrisky who took to his Instagram said, she thanked God that she is now a woman before the criminal committed the crime.



she also added that she would have become a suspect if not that she is now a transgender.

"Biko is not my Bobrisky he is looking for o. Me I don turn woman since two yrs now", she said.

Here what she wrote :

Haaaaaaaaaa so a notorious CRIMINAL in River state is bearing my stage name BOBRISKY 😡😡. Thank God say I don turn woman before the useless criminal go commit. If not I for don turn suspect by now. And y are bloggers joining my pic with governor Nyesom wike together. Biko is not my Bobrisky he is looking for o. Me I don turn woman since two yrs now. 🙄postsanddelete🤔

Here's what she shared:


No comments:

Post a Comment