This Is What Felix’s Mother Has To Say About Attending IPOB Meetings


https://umahiprince.blogspot.com/2017/09/this-is-what-felixs-mother-has-to-say.html

Felix kalu voiced out his mind on facebook and still wonder what IPOB did to the mother that made her sound so brave while  addressing issues pointed out by him.

Felix pleaded with her mother to withdraw from attending the IPOB meeting as their women leader due to the report which  declared the group a terrorist group. 

The mother being a brave woman, didn't listen to what the son was saying, instead she replied and said, " I have never had any interest in any political matter all my life, but this one I'm ready to die for it, I'm ready to fight with my last breath, so even if IPOB is having meeting inside Nigerian army barrack I will go, I'm fighting for you and your children, you have no future in Nigeria, give me Biafra or give me death. Please don't persuade me any further".

Hewrote:

My mother is an IPOB women leader. The current tussle between the southeast secessionist group and the Nigerian army have had a serious impact on me, as the old lady is still attending their meetings doggedly, once there's a meeting or rally she closes her small shop and off she goes, she can skip going to church just to attend IPOB meetings, every corner of her house is filled with Biafran and IPOB materials.
This evening I called her to plead with her to withdraw from attending their meetings as soon as I heard that the group has been declared a terrorist group, she listened quietly till I finished speaking, then she said: "I have never had any interest in any political matter all my life, but this one I'm ready to die for it, I'm ready to fight with my last breath, so even if IPOB is having meeting inside Nigerian army barrack I will go, I'm fighting for you and your children, you have no future in Nigeria, give me Biafra or give me death. Please don't persuade me any further."
she has never sounded so grave and brave, I'm wondering what they did to her.
Just wondering.
Here is what he shared:

No comments:

Post a Comment