Biafra Dad, Patrick, declines His Children From Participating In 1st October Activities In Their School




Nigeria father, knows as Patrick, restricted his children from  participating in any 1st October activities in their school.

He made this known on a post he shared on Facebook. He stated that his reasons for such behaviour is to make sure the school didn't teach the children that same lies he was taught.

He wrote

I declined my kids from participating in any 1st October activities in their school because i refuse to teach them the lies I was thought.
The school wrote me and I replied them in volume.
They are still digesting my letter and called to meet with me in person. Only if that school knows what they will contend with on Tuesday!!!.I ll be therePls where can I even get IPOB form? I heard they have 16 Igbo teachers there.

No comments:

Post a Comment