Actress Eucharia Anunobi Encourages Nigerians As She Graduates From RCCG's School Of Disciples





Actress Eucharia Anunobi encourages Nigerians as she graduates from RCCG's School of Disciples. The graduation took place last Sunday 25th February 2018 and Eucharia Happened to be among the 900 graduates.

Eucharia went forward to thank Jesus Christ for seeing her through the the completion of the Redeemers School of Disciples course 2017 / 2018 session.

According to her, The devil wanted to stop me from finishing, for my son died while I still had four subjects / papers to sit for , but thanks to God who had promised that in these things am more than a conqueror ( Romans 8 : 37 ).

The Nollywood diva also used the opportunity to advice fellow Nigerians not to give up on their dream and also focus on their studies. She said,  If I could finish my exams while burying my son , what is stopping you from completing your studies .I prophesy as commanded may all satanic agenda put in place to stagnate your destiny be truncated now in JESUS name.




No comments:

Post a Comment