Nairalander With Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache Cries Out For Help



 Nairalander With Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache Cries Out For Help




A Nairalander With Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache Cries Out For Help. According to what he shared, he said, Good morning Nairalanders , especially doctors in the house. I have a very serious case of bad mouth odour that has persisted for a long time, at least 8years.

Sometimes I have to brush as many as three to four times a day and bad enough, it will still be there.

Occasionally, I remove some yellowish smelly stuffs from my throat and after sometimes I see them again. Also of late, I have persistent headaches even without fever, even when I wake in the morning expecting to be refreshed, the ache will still be there. I don't know if these are related.

I have seen two or three doctors and normally there give me antibiotics and recommend mouthwashes. Now it is still here an am worried and depressed.

I am in my late 20s and this has affected my life in ways space will not permit me to write. I just cannot function well anywhere because I cannot talk for fear of the odour. My social life is zero, and I am almost always alone.

Please advice me if you have or know someone who has experienced this, or you are an expert or you know something I can do to be free from this. Its so bad its the only item on my new year prayer. I don't want to spend another year in this. Thank you all in anticipation.



No comments:

Post a Comment