Here’s The Reason Why I Don’t Rush To Visit Trouble States ─ Buhari




President Muhammadu Buhari has  finally revives why he doesn't rush to visit trouble states because he prefer to monitor development first.

He  stated this while speaking in Jalingo, the Taraba state capital, during his visit to assess the situation.
According to Buhari, “I am here (Taraba) to meet with the leadership of the state, to offer my condolences to those who lost loved ones and properties in violence.“People, sometimes expect me to rush out to the fields, to go and make noise “But I have my ways of gathering intelligence. I get to know what is happening across the country without necessarily going to those areas “I will be going to Benue and Zamfara after I return from Ghana to also condole with the people,” Buhari said.



No comments:

Post a Comment