U.S Rapper, OG Maco, Cries Out as Friends, Lovers Abandoned Him While Suffering From Necrosis


 U.S Rapper, OG Maco, Cries Out as Friends, Lovers Abandoned Him While Suffering From Necrosis




U.S Rapper, OG Maco, says friends/lovers have abandoned him as he battles necrosis.

OG Msco, took to social media and share photos with short stories on how he has been surviving by the special grace of God and that of his Doctor.


He also added that he has been abandoned by friends and lover during the time he needed them the most.

He wrote,


I've been going through this alone. 90% of the time without the support of the person I love, without most of my "friend", without anything but my own strength and God.

Girlfriends/lovers will leave you at your worst. Friendship is many time just a word. So much healing has occurred thanks to God and my doctor that I'm willing to show all a fraction of what I've been going through.

I was improperly treated for a minor rash and ended up with a skin eating disease for the last few months. This is the best it's looked. I hope it gives someone hope.

See video here


No comments:

Post a Comment