Does Nigeria Prison Allow Prisoners To Use Phones - Social media user




A social media user identified as Mabeni has taken to his account to drop an open question.



According to Mabeni, Does Nigeria Prison Allow Prisoners To Use Phones?

He asked this question after his friend who is in detention since last years have been visiting facebook lately, chatting and even uploading and changing profile pictures.

Here's what he wrote

School Me Please. Does Nigeria Prison Allow Prisoners To Use Phones?

An old friend of mine who is in detention /remind /prison for theft (Stealing company's vehicle) since last year has been visiting Facebook lately, chatting and even uploading and changing DP. note : he's still on TRIAL.

There was a time in 2months he tried chatting with me but I refused. He kept texting and I was forced to respond to him. When I asked if he was out.. He replied No.



How did he get phone? He said God is working on his Favour.

Then he asked me to send my number that he was going to call me that night... I ran four forty and I have been avoiding him since then.

*Could that be him or somebody is using his account?

*Does prisons makes provision for phone for prisoners?

No comments:

Post a Comment