Here’s What Theophilus Said About A Woman Riding Keke



https://umahiprince.blogspot.com/2017/09/heres-what-theophilus-said-about-woman.html

Theophilus  Ubani, drops amazing and motivational post on Facebook about his encounter with a woman that ride Keke in other to put food on her family table.

ABOUT HOW MY DAY WENT. . .
. . .so that was how I entered a woman's keke on my way to church this evening. Seriously I never knew she was a lady when I stopped the keke buh on seeing her I almost told her I wasn't going again buh on a second thought I decided to enter though with mixed feelings. The onlookers were much while some laughed and made mockery of her, this young lady was never disturbed or perturbed by her mockers. Some even had to ask her to go that they changed their mind on seeing she was female.
 

Just then a voice asked me "WHAT COULD BE YOUR EXCUSE FOR FAILURE? " and I answered NOTHING!!! Brothers and sisters we don't have any excuse at all for failure even if you have a poor background you can decide not to allow it keep your back to the ground.
I was so lost in thought that I didn't know when I got to my destination and I had to alight with mixed feelings buh this time wishing the journey never ended. I felt like getting her number and asking her to come pick me after service buh on a second thought I declined. Let's say no to gender inequality when it comes to good use of talents / gifts. This really inspired me and got me meditating, and guess what. . .
SHE MADE MY DAY!!!
#istandwithwomen #Godplsblessherhustle #andtheservicewasawesome

He shared:


https://umahiprince.blogspot.com/2017/09/heres-what-theophilus-said-about-woman.html

No comments:

Post a Comment